MITH is a global PRINT + DIGITAL magazine redefining "classy" for the social generation.
MITH is for the free-spirited, creative, driven individual, and tells inspiring stories of the rising stars in fashion and entertainment. In MITH, you can also find stunning and tasteful fashion editorials, as well as travel, fitness and lifestyle features. From Brooklyn to LA and the world beyond, MITH highlights the young and innovative artists and dreamers.
Our goal is for these stories to add value to your life, inspiring you to jump out of bed every morning with a new spark to chase your dreams and make them all come true.
MITH is known for our high-quality content created by our amazing community. If selected, your work will be featured on mithmagazine.com and the free MITH mobile app. The best content will be featured on our premium PRINT + DIGITAL Magazine. MITH is honored to be accredited press for Paris Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and London Fashion week. In addition, MITH is an award-winning film producer at the 2016 La Jolla International Fashion Film Festival.
Your work will also be featured on our social media:
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/mithmagazine
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/mithmagazine
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj975zBkbvrRlKd5OlAJM4Q
- Tumblr: http://mithmagazine.tumblr.co
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mithmagazine
- Gain authority, recognition, and clout.
- Grow your fanbase.
- Pursue your passion: If you have something to share, we give you the platform to share it.
- Work with top brands: Select candidates will be the first to try new products, attend events, travel to hotels, and more, then write about your experiences.
- Get your voice heard: Tap into a huge audience that wants to discover your expertise.
- The most creative contributors will get a chance to be featured in the print issue of MITH, invited as a speaker, and featured on social media.
- Health & Fitness
- Food & Travel
- Home Decor
- Love & Relationships
- Lists. Lists are popular because they are easy to digest with useful info to apply. Example: Top 5 ways to wear crop tops this summer.
- Roundups (aka “Expert recommends…”). Lists that quote experts/influencers.
- Tutorials (aka “How To’s”).
- Guides. Similar to “How To’s” but longer with an article format that connects with the reader on a problem and offers a solution.
- News & Announcements. Short articles on new products, events, etc.
- Reviews of products and services.
- Interviews & Profiles. Introduces our readers to creatives, influencers, and other interesting people.
- Event Coverage.
- Stories. Either 1st person or 3rd person narrative.
- All written text must belong to contributor.
- KEEP IT CREATIVE & CLASSY! No nudity (or suggestive), lingerie, piercings, tattoos, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or trashy themes. No profanity. (Remember, MITH stands for “Modest Is The Hottest.)
- Word count: 150-1500
- Include media: At least 3 horizontal image options for cover photo options when possible, and at least 5 more photos for the story. Media can be embeddable from Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, etc. Please include as many media items as possible, for options. Video media is is great bonus
- Readability: Keep paragraphs short and use bullet points when appropriate.
- Use section titles.
- Include credits for all media, brands, and people mentioned.
- Running your content through spellcheck is mandatory, as documents with multiple errors will not be approved. Please pay special attention to spelling, punctuation, hyphenated words, and other common grammatical errors.
We accept unpublished editorial submissions for web and Print.
1. All work must belong to you.
2. KEEP IT CREATIVE, CLASSY! No nudity (or suggestive), lingerie, piercings, tattoos, drugs, or trashy themes. Remember, MITH stands for “Modest Is The Hottest”
3. 12 or more Images per editorial that tells a fashion story.
4. Submit low resolution images for evaluation. If accepted, will need high resolution images (8.5″x11″ at 300dpi) in JPG format.
5. Image framing requirements. Print pages have 0.125″ bleed margin at top and bottom of the pages and 0.25″ bleed margin at the outside edge. Frame landscape photos so the subject is at 1/3 or 1/4 of the image, not in the center.
6. Agency models only or models with at least 20k followers on social media.
7. Makeup artist, hair stylist, and wardrobe stylist highly recommended.
8. Wardrobe must include more than 1 designer, brand, or label. For single-designer lookbook editorials, please contact us for partnership opportunities at email@example.com.
9. **SPECIAL** High-quality behind-the-scenes video clips may be posted on our social media. (High quality means non-jittery, watchable video. Can be filmed on iPhones and other mobile devices). Include a dropbox link to the video!
By allowing MITH Magazine to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our websites, publications, social media, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation of MITH Magazine content. You grant to MITH Magazine a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any photos and content you submit. We will give our best effort to give full credit and link to your websites and social media whenever possible so that we can all grow together as a team.
*Web Editorials: Submissions always open. No deadlines.
Due December 5th, 2015
Due: February 5th, 2016
March: 2nd, 2016
Due: April 5th, 2016
Release: May 17th, 2016
Due: June 30th, 2016
Release: August 8th, 2016
Due: September 30th, 2016
Release: November 7th, 2016
Suggested Brands & Labels to Include
DL 1961 Premium Denim
7 For All Mankind
Parker New York
Scotch & Soda